SUPPLIES, SERVICE & REPAIR
Pool openings and closings, service and repair in Mount Airy and surrounding area.
BioGuard Pool Chemicals have simplified pool care. Our customized pool care systems give you beautiful water and it takes just minutes per week. What’s more, you can rely on our expertise and knowledge to guide you along the way and answer your questions.
We offer professional water testing. Just bring in a water sample and get your free computerized water analysis.
Spring 2020 Opening:
- Blow off pool deck; remove, fold, and place cover in the on-site storage container (bag, box, etc.) and left poolside to dry.
- Install gauges, plugs and baskets; Remove winter plugs and gizmos; Startup pump and filter system.
- Pool coping, tile and pool surface will be brushed.
- Assemble ladders, rails and diving board. (If ladder wobbles it will not be installed) ~ Add an initial dose of shock to water.
(NO VACUUMING or LEAF REMOVAL is included in the opening price.)
Book Online! SPRING 2020 OPENING ONLINE AUTHORIZATION FORM – COMING SOON!
Spring 2020 Opening Contract – PDF (Includes Instructions)
- Vacuum pool, as needed
- Test Water chemistry
- Brush Walls, and skim pool surface
- Empty skimmer baskets
- Bucket off deck area
- Empty cleaner of any debris
- Backwash filter, as needed
Vacation service: $115 Each Visit Service includes:
- Empty skimmer and pump baskets
- Backwash filter
- Test water chemistry
- Vacuum pool as needed
- Pump down the pool to the appropriate level.
- Winter filter cleaning: backwash a sand filter, remove and rinse the D.E. filters or hose off the cartridge filters.
- Clear the lines of water, install your winter plugs and gizmos, add antifreeze as needed.
- Place the cover over the pool. Covers using water bags; will be filled and placed around pool. Cover Pumps will not be placed.
Book Online! FALL 2019 CLOSING ONLINE AUTHORIZATION FORM
Fall 2019 Closing Contract – PDF (Includes Instructions)